Thursday, May 7, 2009

2nd proof...


I ordered the second proof on monday...recieved a package from CreateSpace on wednesday...turns out it was a different book (Sudan's painful road to peace...by Arop Madut-Arop). Sent CreateSpace a message on their website (they don't provide a phone number)....waiting for their reply. I want to finish this so I can release the book for complete publication.


I have a few ideas about adding and/or changing a few minor details...but I want to see what I have so far before I start changing things!


Editing this collection has given me the haiku bug...again. Starting to think like a haiku poet again.

1 comment:

  1. Just recieved the 2nd proof overnight air....looks pretty good....just need to make the big decision: when is a book done?

    ReplyDelete